Schedule your Free 2 week Trial

Call 614 499-463 to schedule your success session and 2 free weeks.

Instagram

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Exciting times!

Since my last post I have signed up for the most recognized boot camp franchise in the world Fit Body Boot Camp. I now have a mentor who is very successful and is opening up his second location in Powell, Ohio. My location is 1200 Steelwood Rd Grandview, Ohio 43212 right next to The Ohio State University. Tommorow I am having a Faveroo ad which is in conjuction with the 614 magazine. This is like Groupon or Living Social and my ad will go out to a list of over 20,000 people. The deal is 1 month of my boot camp for only $25. If you were to attend 4 times per week for the month that would equate to about $1.56 per session. Meanwhile some personal trainers charge $50 to $80 per session. The coupon is limited to 2 per person and the evening sessions are extremely limited. Also I have limited hours available for personal training at an extremely affordable rate of only $25 per hour. Also my mentor is trying to hook me up with a contract with a major corporate restaurant which has a nutrition part of a wellness program but no resistance training included.

No comments:

Post a Comment