Schedule your Free 2 week Trial

Call 614 499-463 to schedule your success session and 2 free weeks.

Instagram

Monday, November 8, 2010

Quic kettlebell workout!

Today's workout consisted of 80 squats with an exercise ball with 20 of those reps holding a 30 # kettlebell, 60 swings with a 20#, 50 clean and presses each arm with a 30#, plank, 30 pushups, an 500 burnouts which are kind of like jumping rope without a rope. This was a quick workout becuase I have some things I want to get done tonight. I went through the first 44 hits on citysearch for gymnastics facilities in the Columbus area and I found 22 that I want to contact and see if I can train bootcamps in their facilities. I will be getting my 25 lead boxes later this week and have 2000 take one postcards which entile the bearer of the card a free week. I need a place to train people as I have 6,000 potential free sessions coming up. I can tain people at OSU facilities and Planet Fitness but need something more permanent. If you have any great ideas for where to put them besides restaurants, clothing stores, movie theaters, movie rental places, chiropractors, massage therapists, hair salons, tanning beds, or doctor's offices who are cosmetic surgeons please let me know. Also if you or anyone you know would like to help me place lead boxes, signs, and flyer in exchange for training let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment