Schedule your Free 2 week Trial

Call 614 499-463 to schedule your success session and 2 free weeks.

Instagram

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A space to help you reach your goals!

I finally found a space. It is in a good location in Grandview off of Kenny Road. It is close to home, has heat, has bathrooms, utilities are included, has enough space, and has more space if I end up needing more. I need to figure out what color to paint it and what equipment I want to have in place whenI open up in January. Things on my list to include are boxes for box squatting and plyometrics, sand bags, squat racks for squatting, cleaning, deadlifting, and anchoring suspension straps from, medicine balls, weight trees, weight sets, kettle bells, and jump ropes. If you can think of any other necesities please let me know.

Thanks,

Nathan Jordan
614 499-4633
jackhammerstrength@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment