Schedule your Free 2 week Trial

Call 614 499-463 to schedule your success session and 2 free weeks.

Instagram

Saturday, April 9, 2011

On my way!

Hello, I don't write nearly as often as I should. This week brought 8 new people to my boot camp. Thanks to Faveroo, Eversave, and referrals. This coming week I am suppossed to have a Groupon promotion in conjunction with Jeremy Werner of Powell Fitbody Boot Camp. Very few people know this but I have secured a territory and am now not only operating Jackhammer Strength Training but also Grandview Fitbody Boot Camp. The potential is huge as I hav access to 80,000 square feet. Groupon's goal for the two locations is to sell 1000 so if that happens I am probably looking at 400-600 new customers which would be a good bit of money on the front end but also the chance to literally close hundreds of people for recurring income. I know I am a good trainer, my clients have fun, get results, and I think I get better every week. I have 6 people ready to work for me. I have Volo software for people to log in to register for their assessment as well as when they are going to come to their boot camps. Also I just got my sumo suit so if anyone is interested in helping me recruit new clients during the May and or June Gallery Hop let me know. My plan is to run through the short north yelling I'm going to Jackhammer's Boot Camp with people following me and others with clipboards and jackhammer shirts on getting leads, and hopefully signing up 20 plus people on the spot. On the personal front I am starting to feel a little better about my whole situation. I am not where I need to be yet. Certain things are still very difficult. On a bright note I got to practice Australian Rules Football today for the first time this year. It felt really great to kick a ball around and run on a beautiful spring day. I am about to go to work at Spaghetti Warehouse then going to Mickey's tonight. Hopefully that will not be too awkward. Tomorrow I will get a new bed and then I will feel much better. :) Till next time Jackhammer

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I'm almost as excited for you as I am for myself. I got a job as an attending psychiatrist at Valley Hospital in Phoenix, through St. Joe's. I'll be a member of Creighton's faculty. How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete