Schedule your Free 2 week Trial

Call 614 499-463 to schedule your success session and 2 free weeks.

Instagram

Monday, June 18, 2012

Crunch Time!

It is almost crunch time and I do not mean time to do crunches. It is time to make a decision. What you decide to do today could be the most important thing you ever choose to do in your life. Maybe you have been thinking about losing some weight but you need a little push to get you motivated enough to follow through. Thinking about it does nothing for your goals. You must follow through. If you want something bad enough you will do what you need to do to get it done. What do you want? Do you want to lose 20 pounds or do you want to look in the mirror and say "dam I look good?" Goal setting is great but it does not do anything if you do not take action steps on a regular basis to reach those goals. I recently read if you are not publishing or performing you are not doing anything for your business. If you have read this far I will let you in on the decision I have to make. I am contemplating moving to a place similar in size but would get 2 months free and my rent would be considerably cheaper every month. The location has slightly better demographics but almost exactly the same. The reasons I want to move basically boil down to two things. One I do not like that certain people seem to promote others and two the money. The questions I need to ask are how much will it cost me to move? How many of my people will move with me? How much will build out cost? Can I have my dad help me with structural improvements or do I need a licensed contractor? If I move will I be able to transition into the youth market? If I stay will I eventually start being the go to trainer for soccer, volleyball, and other sports or would I be content to stand by training no youth athletes while the competition trains them all day long? There is so much opportunity in my location. I just need to meet more of the coaches and parents develop relationships with them, let them know about what we do and what we are trying to do. I am not content just training adults. My goal is to start training kids primarily 10-12 year olds. If they are soccer players even better. If you read this and have any advice. Please get back to me. Thanks, Jackhammer

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a plan/dream...go with it!Can you be at both places while you transition the new place. Barter your services with contractors :)Best of LUCK! sue

    ReplyDelete