Schedule your Free 2 week Trial

Call 614 499-463 to schedule your success session and 2 free weeks.

Instagram

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Free Personal Training Session, Free Year long training plan, Free Month of Small Group Training Columbus, Ohio

What does it take to have had enough?  At what point do you say this is not working?  I can do so much better.  Some people have had enough when they get too big for their clothes.  It is much cheaper to lose those ten or twenty pounds than it is to go buy a whole new wardrobe.  

At some point you or someone you know will say enough is enough.  This could be about weight, slowing down, eating terribly, back pain, being weak, drinking too much, or not exercising at all.  I have said that`s it I am going to stop this or that and start doing this for all of these reasons.  

I want you to come in for a personal training session so I know exactly where you are with your fitness journey right now.  I have Tuesday and Thursday mornings available at 6 am, 7am, 9 am, or 330 pm.  The first three people to respond with pick me will have a free personal training session, a one year training program to follow, and a free month of small group training!

When I was 23 almost 24 I hurt my back for the first time.  I think I had two discs slip.  It sounded like two little birds eggs cracking and was incredibly painful.  I never heard the sound again but the discs seemed to slip and bring me insane amounts of pain 8 or 9 more times over the next 8-9 years.  Basically every time this happened it would take me 10-15 minutes to stand even remotely upright and even then I would not be upright and be walking like a 90 year old man.  What did I do?  I went to the chiropractor for a while but he told me to do some things that I knew were bad for me so I chose to learn more, train differently, and train smarter.  Now I have not hurt my back in over three years.

When I felt slower and less mobile I learned to train more with bands, started doing more movement stuff and less heavy lifting.  Things like band resisted side shuffles, band resisted backwards running, band resisted broad jumps.  Yesterday I did band resisted backwards running while dribbling a basketball.  That is an awesome exercise especially when you add in crossover, behind the back, and through the leg dribbles.  

If you need some help come on in for a week and I will do the best I can to come up with a plan to help you.  Maybe all you need is a little direction something like a training plan to do on your own or in your gym.  Maybe you need a hybrid plan something like a training plan to do on your one personal training session per week or two small group sessions per week or month.

I want you to come in for a personal training session so I know exactly where you are with your fitness journey right now.  I have Tuesday and Thursday mornings available at 6 am, 7am, 9 am, or 330 pm.  The first three people to respond with pick me will have a free personal training session, a one year training program to follow, and a free month of small group training!

Reply with Pick Me!
*Not available for current clients

No comments:

Post a Comment