Schedule your Free 2 week Trial

Call 614 499-463 to schedule your success session and 2 free weeks.

Instagram

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Favorite Meal?

What is your favorite meal of the day?  Why?  How many times per day do you eat?  My favorite meal is second breakfast.  My go to first breakfast is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or bagel usually with cream cheese.  For second breakfast I prefer 2-3 eggs over easy, 4-6 pieces of bacon, and two pieces of toast.  Some people do not even eat one breakfast this is crazy to me.  If I do not eat at least one breakfast that means I am seriously sick.

Some people can reach their physique and health goals eating 1,2,3,4, or even 8 times per day.  Some people do not care and just have to feed the machine.  I typically eat 6 times per day and probably average around 3,000 calories a day sometimes a little more and sometimes a little less.  If I ate more veggies and less processed food I would eat substantially less calories and probably lose about 10 pounds over the course of a few months.

Your taste buds can change over the course of 21 days.  In just 3 short weeks you could be on your way to a much healthier lifestyle.  Simply replace processed junk with some vegetables, do a litle steady state cardio, and come see me for some strength training, metabolic training, and small group training at Jackhammer Strength Training here in Columbus, Ohio. If you are not local we also offer online training.  Even if you are in Athens, Ohio, Biloxi, Mississippi, or Wilmington, North Carolina we can help you with all of your weight loss and strength training goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment