Schedule your Free 2 week Trial

Call 614 499-463 to schedule your success session and 2 free weeks.

Instagram

Sunday, January 7, 2018

In my gym over 7 years I have gone from completely random workouts to specific personal training plans for every client to plans incorporating every major muscle using 23 different training systems. I have even made complexes specific for every client. Not everyone can do an exercise properly and not everyone should do an exercise. If you do things you are capable doing, do a little more over time, and are consistent you will improve immensely over the years. My best lifts are quite impressive to lots of people but their are people way stronger than me. Their will always be someone fitter and stronger than you. But you can be fitter and stronger than you were. Trust the process. If you just want to get stronger 5x5 or 531 are my favorite systems. If you truly want to be in shape find something you love and do it consistently. If you have not found something fitness related that you love come try out Jackhammer Strength Training. Lots of people love it. Cindy has been coming for over 6 years, Jeff 5 years, Bob 5 years, Wes 5 years. If you read all this, live in Columbus, and do not come in, I will be sad. Nate

Jackhammer Strength Training http://ift.tt/1KO8Po0 http://ift.tt/V8cALU

No comments:

Post a Comment