Schedule your Free 2 week Trial

Call 614 499-463 to schedule your success session and 2 free weeks.

Instagram

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Someone could train hard for years thinking they know the best way. Then maybe they find someone that knows a better way and could improved in weeks or months more than they had in years. Jackhammer Strength Training could be that one. When I started personal training 12 years ago I thought I new a ton. When I started my gym 7 years ago I thought I knew more than just about anyone. 12 years in and I am learning about tiny things that make a huge difference. Things most people do not think about like work to rest ratio in complexes, the importance of breathing and rib positioning in an overhead press, the differences in dynamic and static stretching, when to do dynamic stretches and when to do static stretches, how long in the eccentric and concentric phases of a movement, training a move with a different type of apparatus for a different result.

Jackhammer Strength Training https://ift.tt/1KO8Po0 https://ift.tt/V8cALU

No comments:

Post a Comment