Schedule your Free 2 week Trial

Call 614 499-463 to schedule your success session and 2 free weeks.

Instagram

Friday, September 10, 2010

I want to ride my bicycle!

Hello,

I got my bike back today after two long weeks without it. I am not sure why it took them so long to fix it but the important thing is that I can ride again. I love to ride in the fall when it is not too hot out. I like the way my muscles feel, the wind, the trees, the river, the critters in the woods, seeing lots of people and dogs enjoying the great outdoors. Today I rode to Antrim Park plus a lap and back to campus. On my ride I stopped three times first to pet a Saint Bernard. She is very friendly I played with her and the larger one several months back. My second stop was at my favorite tree at the Park of Roses. I like to train using TRX suspension straps on this tree because it is the perfect height for me to do all kinds of exercises on. I did squats, one legged squats, y's, v's, biceps curls, and inverted rows.

When was the last time you rode a bike? If you used to ride a bike why did you stop? Is it because you don't have a bike anymore, scared of traffic, or something else? Hopefully I will ride to work at least once this coming week.

Jackhammer

No comments:

Post a Comment