Schedule your Free 2 week Trial

Call 614 499-463 to schedule your success session and 2 free weeks.

Instagram

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Today's workout!

Today's workout plan was to go to the RPAC and do some light sets of squats, glute-ham raises, pullups, chest supported rows, one arm rows, some basketball, and then hotub but the RPAC is closing at 4 pm all weekend for Labor day so my workout became kettlebell swings, cleans, goblet squats, and presses. I tried some bottoms up presses, these really work your grip strength, with my 45# and got 3 reps with my right but none with my left probably because my left shoulder has been sore for about a week. In my sports Medicine Research class I am going to review either: How can a client with Multiple Sclerosis safely train to improve their balance and equilibrium or Can you reverse Diabetes through exercise and if so is cardiorespiratory activity or strength training more effective?

No comments:

Post a Comment