Schedule your Free 2 week Trial

Call 614 499-463 to schedule your success session and 2 free weeks.

Instagram

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

All I have to do is show up. I am struggling with a deep depression. I feel like crap. I feel weak and fat. If I come in through those doors I am fine. All I have to do is show up. This is basically what one of my clients said to me tonight. She is right all you have to do is show up. I am not going to punish you and make you do something you are not capable of doing or something that is likely to injure you. I run a small business Jackhammer Strength Training right here in Columbus, Ohio and yes I am a fitness trainer but more than that I am in the people business. I want you to succeed. I want you to come in 3, 4, or even 5 times a week. But some of you I would be ecstatic to see even twice a week. Sometimes I call, facebook message, text, and email people and still that is not enough. What else can I do to get you to show up. You want out of the depression caused by short days and cold dark nights, show up. Just come in through those doors you will meet some friendly faces, you will do some work, you might have some fun, you will learn something, and most importantly you will feel better. Usually when you walk through those doors you have no idea what is going to happen. Most of the time you probably think we are going to do a full body circuit because we often do. Today we followed personal training plans, did metabolic work 20-10 intervals for four rounds of seven exercises, and had a strength circuit. If you showed up today you would have possibly learned new lifts the snatch and the clean. You would have gotten stronger working on inverted rows, pullups, front squats, lunges, overhead presses, squat jumps,and even windmills. You would have worked every primal movement pattern and you would feel much better. You would have burned a good amount of calories during your session but perhaps more importantly you would be burning calories at an elevated rate for the next -24-48 hours due to EPOC excess post oxygen consumption due to the heavy resistance training. Maybe you are one of those people that says “I don`t have time to workout”. That is possible but ask yourself this. How much time do you spend on unnecessary things like facebook and watching tv. The average American spends about 30 hours per week watching tv. Even if you are only watching one third as much 10 hours per week that is still 10 hours you could potentially be training, working on getting better, improving your fitness, improving your health, and improving your life. Every one of you can show up but will you?

Jackhammer Strength Training http://ift.tt/1KO8Po0 http://ift.tt/V8cALU

No comments:

Post a Comment